So last week I was gone due to having a minor surgery in Seattle, but there wasn't much to report anyways.
This week the wheels are actually rolling. I've picked out the outfits and items that Sandi wants to promote. She was thinking along the lines of spring weddings and prom and kids. This is great because it'll involve a few more models than I was expecting. I went into the store and after I was done picking the items to have in the photo shoot, I started contacting my models via phone and looked around at the tiny "end of the line" store. It might be selfish and/or prideful, but I really felt like I could really turn that place around. I hinted at a suggestion between calls and decided it was pretty futile. Owners I don't think see the possibilities once things have been the same for so long.
The shoot is going to be Sunday morning at a studio. There are a few basic backdrops and my heads is buzzing with all the little details I've got to arrange. Next weeks post should be fun because I'll be able to post some of the photo's that I've been editing.
One of the last things I'll need to do is figure out a way to see the increase of traffic. I haven't gotten that far yet, but I want to make sure that I've thought it out before the campaign launches.
No comments:
Post a Comment