Saturday, March 15, 2014

End of 9

These projects are ending way too soon!

So, I was able to meet with two businesses this past week and I got the full-steam ahead on one of them. Twice as Nice is a second-hand store that has been in business for way too long. What I mean by that is that the owner does most of the work and hasn't been able to grow or change basically anything about it since it began.

I went into the store and talked with Sandy and discussed what I was doing. Once she heard that this was for school curriculum and that she really didn't have to do any of the work herself, she was on board. We discussed times that I could go in and put outfits together for her and get my photographer to do a shoot. I asked her what she wanted to focus on selling for the upcoming season and we talked about Prom coming up and spring weddings.

I'll be out of town for about a week, so that'll get me behind on some things, but I'm excited to start promoting for her. She literally just gave me the reins and said go for it. I did tell her though that I'd like to be able to measure any results that she got from the publicity. I think her main idea was that more customers means more sales...which is sort-of true. She said that her store does about $125 a day in sales - so we'll see how much impact a little advertising does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment