This week we learned all about an interesting thought about human resources. In a business, you really want the best people working for you. An example was given about a bus ride. Not only do you want the right people on the bus, you've got to get the people off the bus that don't share your vision {or where the bus driver is going}. This sounds easy in theory, but I would imagine when it comes time to actually do it, it would be much harder. As a boss, you know these people, their families, etc. But it really comes down to what is best for the business. {I'm just going to add here that it's best not to work with family, friends, or relations of your investors - just throwing that out there}.
The $100 challenge needs to pick up speed. Quickly. I'm getting very impatient. I have meetings with business owners next week - but that doesn't leave me a lot of time to complete everything on my end of the bargain. I have this sneaking feeling that its going to be a few long nights together getting everything done - but hey, isn't that how it always is in a start-up? {At least I'm hoping so because that's how it's going to be for me} It all comes down to me, and how well I can deliver the goods.
No comments:
Post a Comment